Saturday, September 15, 2007

Urban Grit Model Train

Now I know I have time management issues, but it absolutely escapes me how I can't seem to manage to find the time to clean my apartment, when there are people in the world who are able to do this.

Anyway, this is pretty remarkable stuff. Model railroad renditions of what trains really look like - at least in gritty urban settings. When you think about it, the impressions of people a hundred years from now of what our world looks like will be unavoidably warped the tendency of people to prefer to record places that are more aesthetically pleasing. On the other hand, the painstaking recreation of these kinds of urban settings reminds us that, hey, if you bring enough kundalini to the table, it's all beautiful.

Hat tip to Your Daily Awesome